Our girls have had a hard time sleeping since we went to Texas. It probably comes from being out of routine, but nonetheless, for 3 weeks in Texas I only slept through the night 2 times. All the other nights one, or sometimes both, needed me. Since returning home it's been a little better (a little more routine) but they are still up during the night at lest twice a week and they are rising EARLY, usually up before Alex leaves for work.
This morning. This. Morning. This morning his musical preparation of sugar jar clinking, coffee cup stirring, water running, chicken sizzling DID NOT WAKE THEM. They are sleeping, peacefully, and he has been gone 20 minutes!
I've had TWENTY MINUTES of a quiet house, all to myself. I thought that deserved some documentation on the bloggity-blog. Oh, yes!
So, while I should be working, I'm going to take a little time to enjoy my coffee and write some thoughts.
Ah. Do you hear that? Me either.
Silent blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment