The goings-on of the Alfaro family as our lives change with our daughters, Ivy and Isabella...
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Night Owl: Morning Person
What am I? I'm a night owl AND a morning person. I also count napping as a hobby. How can this be?? As a teacher, through the summer it is exceedingly easy for me to become a night owl. I can stay up until 1 or 2 am without any effort. BUT, if I have something to accomplish, it probably isn't going to get done at night. I do my best, most focused work, early in the morning before anyone is up. I've been up for 90 minutes now and I've made headway on work I've been putting off all weekend. The house is quiet and dark. My coffee is hot and creamy. I've had a productive morning already and the rest of the family is still asleep. I stopped to blog, though, because it just seems like something I want to share...this conundrum of late to bed, early to rise. I will say, though, early mornings like this do bring early nights, and since today is the last, last, last day of summer...the last hours of summer...it looks like grandma bedtimes will begin tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment